If you prefer videos instructions, Stacey made this awesome video for us.
If you prefer text instructions, please scroll down.
1. Install GeneratePress
First step, you need to install GeneratePress.
2. Download GP Premium
To find your download links, go to your account.
Right click the download link (control + click for Mac users), then save the file to your computer. The file should save as gp-premium.zip.
- Using Firefox or Chrome, the option you want to click is “Save link as…”.
- In Safari, it’s “Download linked file as…”.
- In Internet Explorer, it’s “Save target as…”.
Note for Mac users who are using Safari: If your download appears as an ordinary folder instead of a zip file, go to “Safari Preferences > General” and uncheck “Open ‘safe’ files after downloading”. Then the download will remain a zip file and not be unpacked.
3. Add GP Premium to your website
From your Dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
Click Upload Plugin at the top, browse and select the gp-premium.zip file.
4. Activate your add-ons
Now navigate to “Appearance > GeneratePress” and activate the individual add-ons you wish to use on your site.
5. Activating your license key for automatic updates
For instructions on activating your license key, please see this article.