The Blog add-on in GP Premium adds many options to your blog, including columns, masonry, featured image settings and much more!
To use this add-on, first make sure GP Premium is installed, and that the add-on is activated.
Once activated, you can find the Blog options in Customize > Blog.
Our first section has options that adjust the content of your blog posts.
- Blog post content – Whether your blog/archives display the full content of the posts, or the excerpts.
- Read more label – The text of your Read more link when excerpts are set.
- Date – Show or remove the post date.
- Author – Show or remove the post author.
- Categories – Show or remove the post category.
- Tags – Show or remove the post tags.
- Comments link – Show or remove the link to the comments of the post.
Please refer to the Using Columns in the Blog article.